Becoming a Labouré student is easy!
1. Apply for Admission
- Select which application is right for you
- Fill out your application
- Submit your non-refundable application fee of $25.00
- Submit your official high school transcripts (transfer students may submit a copy of your transcript, or diploma)
- Submit your official college transcripts (if applicable)
We are looking for students with an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher and with a strong math and science background. Call Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the application process.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid can help you pay for tuition and fees, books and other costs associated with college. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov today! Labouré's school code is 006324.
3. Some new students will be asked to take a placement exam.
- Accepted students who are required to take the placement exam will be notified in their acceptance packet and via email.
If you have any questions, would like to sign up for an information session, or take a tour of the campus, please contact the Office of Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email@example.com.