Becoming a Labouré student is easy!
1. Apply for Admission
- Select which application is right for you
- Fill out your application
- Submit your non-refundable application fee of $25.00
- Submit your official high school transcripts (transfer students may submit a copy of your transcript, or diploma)
- Submit your official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit official ATI TEAS Version 7 scores (if applicable)
Each academic program has different admission requirements. Call Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the application process.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid can help you pay for tuition and fees, books and other costs associated with college. Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov today! Labouré's school code is 006324.
3. Some applicants will be required to take the ATI TEAS Version 7 exam for admission. Click here to learn more about the TEAS.
4. Applicants with non-US transcripts will be required to demonstrate proof of English Language Proficiency.
If you have any questions, would like to sign up for an information session, or take a tour of the campus, please contact the Office of Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email@example.com.